All material contained on this website is covered by a disclaimer and protected by UK and international copyright laws.
By accessing this website, you agree that
- this website is designed for information purposes only
- you will not reproduce, download, store, distribute, transmit or manipulate any text except for the purposes of research or private study. Reproduction for any other purpose is not permitted without written permission which must be obtained in advance from the webmaster via the contact page
- all brand names publishing activities and trade marks used on these webpages are the trade marks, service marks or trade names of their respective holders
- the Roman Catholic Diocese of Portsmouth makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy of any information on this website or any other website to which it may be linked. The information contained in these pages is for general information only and the Roman Catholic Diocese of Portsmouth shall not be liable for the accuracy, quality or completeness of any information contained in this website
- you are granted access to these pages conditional upon your agreement to indemnify the Roman Catholic Diocese of Portsmouth and not to hold it liable in any way for the results of any action you may take based on the material contained herein
- English law governs all matters between us in relation to this website and all claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with this web site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
Text and image used in this website is copyright (C) the Roman Catholic Diocese of Portsmouth, unless otherwise stated. Some images have been supplied by FreeFoto.com.
Permission to use photographs on this website has been sought from appropriate copyright holders and are indicated where appropriate. No photographs in this website may be reproduced for any purpose without prior permission, which must be obtained in writing from the webmaster via the contact page.